Just a short walk from the Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel, the Alamo is a must see for all who come to San Antonio. More than 2.5 million people a year visit the 4.2 acre Alamo complex most to see the old mission where a small band of Texans, including James Bowie and Davy Crockett, fought against General Santa Anna's army in 1836.
For exceptional value, service, first-class meeting accommodations and a prime Riverwalk location, there’s no better choice than the brand-new Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel.
Amenities of the Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel include:
- Ample Parking
- Banquet & Catering Services
- Professional Event Planning
- Business Center
- Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
- High-Speed Internet Access in every suite
- Wireless Internet Access in atrium spaces
- Fitness Center (Featuring Precor equipment)
- Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Manager’s Reception
The Embassy Suites Riverwalk Hotel is a proud member of the Hilton Family® of hotels, and your stay will earn valuable Hilton HHonors® Reward points.